7th Ghana Oil, Gas & Power Summit
The Strategic Meeting Place for the Government & the Oil, Gas & Power Sector of Ghana
20 -21 April, 2016, Accra International Conference Centre, Accra, Ghana
The 7th Ghana Summit – Oil, Gas & Power conference and exhibition, continually endorsed by the Ministry of Petroleum, Ministry of Power, GNPC, Petroleum Commission, Ghana Gas, ECG, GRIDCo & VRA returns to Accra in 2016 and will showcase opportunities and stimulate further investment into Ghana.
This Government-led meeting has a strong track record of bringing together the entire industry value chain under one roof enabling you to meet with senior level decision makers, government officials and potential partners in Ghana.
Hot Topics For 2016:
- Project status update on Jubilee, TEN & West Cape
- Oil & Gas – how to drive Ghana’s oil & gas potential forward
- Power – how to manage power shortage and identify power projects for investors
- Local content – what’s required for doing business in Ghana
Why Attend the Ghana Oil, Gas & Power Summit?
- Network & meet face-to-face with the key government & industry players of Ghana’s oil, gas & power sector
- Showcase your products & expertise at the only major exhibition in Ghana
- Meet local partners & learn how to best break into Ghana’s energy sector
- Save time and money by meeting the entire industry value chain under one roof
- Update senior Government representatives & the industry on your ongoing projects
Contact the Team to Secure your Participation for 2016
Exhibition floor space reservations & sponsorship opportunities: Jason Adjalo +44 207 978 0096
General enquiries: GhanaEnq@thecwcgroup.com