6th GHANA OIL & GAS SUMMIT
The Only Oil, Gas and Power Event in Ghana
22 -23 April, 2015, Accra International Conference Centre, Accra, Ghana
The 6th Ghana Oil & Gas Summit is considered to be the most established oil, gas and power event in Ghana. This Government-led conference and exhibition is back for its 6th year on 22 – 23 April 2015.
This esteemed gathering of leading industry professionals, endorsed by the Ministry of Energy and Petroleum, GNPC, The Petroleum Commission, VRA, ECG, GNGC and GRIDCo aims to showcase opportunities and stimulate further investment into Ghana.
- Display your ongoing projects to senior Government representatives
- Capitalise on Ghana’s largest gathering of operators in the oil and gas industry at premium networking opportunities
- Gain an opportunity to discuss new projects and get ideas on how to drive your business forward at the CWC Technical Seminars
- Secure deals with over 2000 visitors with spending power in the excess of $100,000
Take a glance at the speakers attending in 2015.
Take a sneak-peak at the companies attending
the Ghana Oil, Gas & Power Summit in 1 week and be able to:
- Plan you time efficiently at the Summit
- Pre-arrange meetings
- View who you will be able to network with
Click here to download the list!
Distinguished Speakers Include
Why Attend the 6th Ghana Oil & Gas Summit?
Exhibition Opening Times
Wednesday 22 April: 11:00 – 17:00
Thursday 23 April: 10:00- 18:00
Secure your participation for 2015, by contacting the
6th Ghana Oil & Gas Summit team:
Sponsorship opportunities: Odiri Umusu +44 207 978 0083
Exhibition floor space reservations: Jason Adjalo +44 207 978 0096
General enquiries: GhanaEnq@thecwcgroup.com